• Extra gift: One 4K 50/60Hz compatible HDMI 2.0 cable included (worth $199)
• 4K Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160
• Flimmaker Mode - Picture quality tuned by 120 top Hollywood directors for an immersive Hollywood viewing experience.
• Supports Hexa Chrome Drive, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG - showcasing rich and nuanced colors with 3+3 primary color technology.
• MEMC (Motion Estimation/Motion Compensation) - enhances image smoothness and clarity for an improved viewing experience with greater immersion and enjoyment.
• 4K HDR Bright Panel Screen + Adaptive Backlight Dimming Technology
(Automatically adjusts backlight brightness based on the content to achieve deeper blacks and brighter whites, providing higher contrast and better image details.)
• Download popular streaming platforms such as Netflix, Disney+, and YouTube, offering access to movies and TV shows.
• Built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant* - easily sync and display content from your smartphone or tablet.
• Game Mode
• Google Voice Remote
• Lifelike surround sound with Standard, Music, Speech, and Stadium modes to choose
• Warranty: 5 years with Panel
• Screen Size: 43”
• Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
• Bluetooth 5.0, 3 HDMI Terminals
• Compatible wall mount models: WMTV18 (Fixed) / North Bayou - NBP6 (Swivel)
• Dimensions (mm) W x H x D: 967 x 567 x 89 mm (Without stand) ; 967 x 619 x 217 mm (With stand)
• Safety Tips for TV Sets : https://www.emsd.gov.hk/filemanager/tc/content_442/Poster_TV.pdf
* Google Assistant is not available in certain languages and countries. Requires internet connection. Subscriptions for services may be required.
- Delivery and installation services may not be able to schedule on the same day.
- TV set includes a TV pedestal, while TV wall mount is required additional purchase.
- The price includes standard installation service, while dismantling service is not included (click here for the dismantling charge).
- Installation service does not apply to plaster board, marble wall, glass wall and cultured stone wall.
- Dismantling charge will be collected by technician during on site.